lunes, 10 de diciembre de 2018

Music


Hi everyone.
Today I'm going to talk about music. In particular of the music that I like.

I do not have a favorite genre of music and I like to listen to many styles. One of the classic artists that I like most is Nick Cave and The Bad Seeds. I love his music since I was very young and the first time I heard it was in a movie. From there I was delighted. Also this year in October they were giving a concert in Chile and it is one of the best concerts of my life. Another artist that I like very much is Madame Gandhi, an artist who started her soloist career recently, after being the drummer of MIA and Kehlani. His musical genre is linked to the electronic. Madame Gandhi is also a producer and feminist activist. I met this artist because she came to Chile to give a talk during the music festival Ruidosa. From there I loved her and her music.
Another artist that I like a lot and that is different from the previous ones is Sia. A singer
more linked to pop and who starts her career as a composer of other super pop stars like Rihanna.

I really like the performance that he does in each of his video clips. Also, I really like the songs he made with his new band: LSD, a cooperation with Labrinth and Diplo. They have four songs and they are incredibly sticky.

Resultado de imagen para nick cave and the bad seedsResultado de imagen para madame gandhi
Resultado de imagen para lsd banda

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario