miércoles, 12 de diciembre de 2018

Changes to my study program

Hello everyone,

Today I am going to talk about the changes that could have the cinema and television studies program of the Universidad de Chile.  A few years ago, the study program of the race had some changes, but I am finishing my course with the old study program. I think the study program is deficient in some areas of filmmaking, such as sound, script and art direction. I think that the study program is very overloaded in some semesters, because we have several subjects shared with journalism students who, as film students, do not serve us as much for our job development. I also think that five years is a long time. We could study the same content in less years and more focused on the cinema. I think there are some teachers who have a very old vision of how to make movies, and when some student wants to innovate he is not given the space to try.  The cinema building I think is pretty good, but we have a serious problem of equipment deficits available for students. I think that most teachers use technology to make classes more interesting. As I mentioned earlier I think there are some teachers who have very old teaching methods. And they do not do anything to change them when the students propose to do so. I think it is not good that the cinema and television career is in the same journalism faculty, because I think it is isolated from the other artistic careers of the university, and cinema becomes something very communicational away from the artistic.

Resultado de imagen para icei uchile

1 comentario:

  1. I also think that we missed more script classes, I took a script assistantship and I liked it very much

    ResponderEliminar