lunes, 19 de noviembre de 2018

My future job.

My future job. 

Hi everybody! Today i´m talking about my future job. 
At the present student my last year in the university. The next years i would like job in the cinema collective. The collective its diferent at the film production company, because in the first the ideas, desicion and job is in group. The second option the job is for area. its less collective. I like the documentary and i like dedicate all my time have documentary films.

The years in the university i was have directing the short films and i like.
I prefer job in outdoors. Because i like the documentary and the street its the best stage. In the year i have my profesional practice and works in the office the most time. its stressful and boring.I like the action. 

I´m really like travel a lot in my job, search for the increible histories. 
I need the salary for i survive for now. But its relative. I like need money for travel and make my proyects. 
I studing cine, film production. In the Universidad de Chile, Campus Juan Gomez Millas. 
i´m really like my career, but i´m not segure the job, its uncertain. I think the profesional world be contaminate. I have a hope the next profesional generation it people most healthy.    

Thank for reading. 

Resultado de imagen para paisaje y camara

1 comentario:

  1. I would like to see your documentary this year, Javi. I hope we do well

    ResponderEliminar